Friday 4 May 2012

Thank Frock it's Friday

Hey hey frockettes. Welcome to Friday and if you're in Australia, the start to a long weekend wahoo!

I've been in a very vintage mood this week - this is my third vintage outfit of the week. This dress is super comfy and is a pretty awesome fit too.

paco sydney vintage dress, target wedges and hat, miss shop bangle, ray ban sunnies @ OPSM 

Can't believe I've only been on my shopping ban for 4 days! I haven't given myself the opportunity to be tempted by anything because as soon as any shopping related email hits my inbox it is deleted ... stat!

I plan on doing some garage sales and op shops tomorrow morning though - think I'm going to see if I can find a vintage fur gilet - I have my friend M from Allure and Grace Styling to thank for that in a way. She has me hooked on the Rachel Zoe Project who most of you would know, dies for (faux) fur. Luckily for me, Toowoomba is a great hunting ground for vintage. In some of the regular ops, vintage items can be hunted down and found for a steal ... read - under $5.00. We then have a Lifeline appropriately named The Vintage Wardrobe which exclusively sells vintage items but unfortunately the prices are higher here. It's a great resource though if you haven't got the patience or time to dig and hunt!

I am also a little hooked on Wag Nation. Has anyone else watched it. Jackie is a crap up!

Enjoy your long weekend readers xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god, that hat! It's amazing. I secretly quite like the Rachel Zoe Project. I wish I had her job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress. Pretty stripes, and it does look comfy. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous dress i love vintage too. kisses from Dublin xx leonie.

    ReplyDelete