Monday 23 July 2012

Pastel and Pink


I realise these pastel jeans are probably old news for some but it is their debut on the blog. Fifteen dollars of kmart deliciousness. I couldn't have been bothered trying them on in the shop and they are a bit baggy in places but i'll live. 

kmart jeans | thrifted pingpong sweater | thrifted the works top | asos brogues

My weekend just gone was nice and peaceful and resulted in a tidy and organised house. Gotta love that.  I decided homemade french toast was the order of the day for Sunday breakfast and if you follow me on instagram you might have been slightly jealous of my pic yesterday morning. I'm getting hungry just looking at it!


Earlier today I received my parcel from shopbop. I've got to say I was super impressed with everything. My new glasses were packaged impeccably in a gorgeous ribbon-tied box complete with tissue paper and with the invoice in a fancy-schmancy envelope. It arrived within three business days as stated on the website (and I live in regional queensland) and any communication with the shopbop team is answered super promptly. I would be happy to buy from them again and again and again and again (if only I could afford all of the beautiful items available for purchase!)

The husband and I are off on a wine tasting day in his home town on Saturday with one of my besties and her partner. Should be loads of fun but what I am going to wear?!

till later in the week ...

5 comments:

  1. I bought those jeans too, the length is fantastic if you're a shortie like me! The french toast looks amazing, now I want to make some! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of the jeans. There is so much pastel at my work too.. it's every where. I LOVE your blog layout. It looks AMAZING! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing jeans, what a bargain! sounds like the perfect weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you going to wear!? What am I going to wear!!??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed out on these jeans - they were sold out in my size in minutes! I ended up buying a paid at Cotton On for $30 so not too bad but I was devo that three K-Marts were sold out! The outfit looks super cute on you x

    ReplyDelete