Sunday 20 October 2013

she wears spots,he wears stripes

Earlier in the week my fabulous friend Katy and I decided to check out the cafe at Kunara organic marketplace in Forest Glen. Katy and I have bonded over a number of things and one of those things is our lack of interest or excitement in all things clean eating like superfoods. Listening to her describe the taste of kale to me almost made me wet my pants and certainly did not have me racing into the store to pick some up for that night's dinner. The coffee was good though and the desserts looked pretty damn good too but we both restrained ourselves. It was the perfect occasion to take some snaps of each other too - we both usually have to do mirror selfies.

1990s howard showers dress | miss shop wedges | hilfiger sunnies

3 comments:

  1. Looking good! your dress and shoes are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totes loved your outfit and hair this day, but your photographer is shithouse. I think she might have been getting distracted by that handsome lad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polka dots! And his little expressions are too cute!

    ReplyDelete