Thursday 21 February 2013

Pregnant in Peplum

Today is my first attempt at seeing what the peplum trend is all about. This top from target was reduced to something like $6 so what better way to introduce myself to this oh-so-popular trend. It's soft and super comfortable but I'm unsure if it's suitable for a pregnant belly (if you can make one out at all). I teamed it with some old skorts from ally and my faithful asos brogues

hot options top | ally skorts | asos brogues

Saturday we went to my sister's mother-in-law's 50th birthday extravanganza. It was heaps of fun to dress up and play around in the photo booth. Can you believe my sissy picked up the Cooper St sequin dress I'm wearing at an op shop for $3?!





Also, I read this morning that fat mum slim in conjunction with blurb is offering a free photo book for anyone worldwide on Saturday for 24 hours only (must pay for postage though) . Like many of us, I have yet to print any of my instagram/facebook photos and when a free photo book is on offer ... why not?!
see the details here.

I might have been sent an email from asos with a 25% off code and might have checked out with these couple of items in my cart. 

this one should see my quite well through the pregnancy - here

I've ordered these a size up so I can wear them throughout the next couple of months. I'm too povo to buy leather leggings and I thought these were a good substitute - here

I'm totally loving monochrome at the moment - anyone else? I didn't notice these yesterday but I will definiltey be putting them in my wishlist


Seventeen weeks on Sunday : )

3 comments:

  1. OOh think I need to get a photobook of Mila's first 6 months! And I WANT those last pants as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fantastic! that dress is amazing, I can't believe it was $3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um do you have a twin? I thought that the girl in the turban was you.
    I cant believe what a find that dress was - I kind of want to steal it!
    Love your ASOS buys - I have three coats in my wishlist but because they are alr :eady on sale so the code didnt apply :(

    ReplyDelete