Wednesday 22 May 2013

Hump Day, Bump Day: Week 29 Edition

I've been admiring the shorts suit on many a blogger in the last couple of months but given my current 'state' there isn't much point in investing in one. Enter the extra fifty percent off the marked price sale at sportsgirl on the weekend and the chance I took to try on this pair of elastic waist shorts. They fit perfectly under my bump and I can see them being on regular rotation for the next 10 weeks (or however long they continue to fit.) I realise I may be breaking a few fashion rules wearing black tights under blue shorts but I actually really like this entire outfit. I scored the patent pink belt at another 50% off the marked price sale for $4.95 at sportsgirl a couple of weeks ago. 

I had to include a couple of shots of my darling Rock dog today. It is truly unbelievable how sensitive he can be when he feels his 'parents' are in distress or upset. I had a bit of a (well a pretty decent) teary in bed the other night and I was lying on my side while rocky was at the end of the bed. He walked over to me, stood over me and placed his paw on my shoulder. It was so, so adorable. Just like this morning when he placed his paw on my belly just after I'd returned from the gym. 
co. by cotton on top | sussan belt | sportsgirl shorts | forever 21 hat

What's news with you?

3 comments:

  1. Your looking lovely! I hope all is going well for you with the pregnancy. Not long now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty. I love this outfit. I think the tights work with the patterned top. Your pup is just too sweet. They definitely can sense things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous! I love how you wear such bright colours :) aww how sweet rocky was comforting you, I swear my cats know when I'm upset too and are always extra affectionate x

    ReplyDelete