Saturday 7 January 2012

A leopard never changes its spots

Until recently I had never really considered cutting my hair seeing myself as more of a leopard like creature who was destined to be one of those old ladies with a plait wrapped into a bun who had always kept her hair long. Okay, that is a bit of an over exaggeration but you long haired girls will know what I mean.

I finally took the plunge this morning and let my sis cut off about half of my hair.

Me this morning


Me now





 

with my super twin & hairdresser


 I love it and am so happy I took the plunge!

Happy weekend xxx

3 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! Your Sister did a brilliant job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee it looks fantastic! It suits you so well!

    Haha I know exactly what you mean about being one of those old ladies with super long hair. I always told people I would never get one of those old lady styles and would have long, ratty witches hair when I'm 80.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh... love the new hair! im considering getting something done around this length too... how are you finding it now?

    Kel x

    p.s - the tent over at my blog is from a company called soulpad. i love mine!!

    ReplyDelete