A massive welcome if you have made your way here from my previous blog Cool By Association, my current business venture blog So Yesterday Vintage Rentals or from facebook. An even bigger welcome if you have stumbled upon my wee portion of the internet from another avenue.
Some things about me:
- i am a fashion lover but don't consider myself a fashionista ...
- i am addicted to shopping of all kinds including the second hand variety
- i am not the tidiest person in the world and this can really bother me at times
- i am not what i believe is a gym junkie ... a gym enthusiast may be a more realistic title
- oh, and i'm a new wife
I deliberately have not made any resolutions for this year but do have some goals.
- qualify as a les mills pump instructor (training coming up in a couple of weeks)
- build mum and I's new business
- take more pride in tidying and cleaning, specifically putting clothes away straight away, making sure the washing up is done and putting things back in their place
- simplify and cull my wardrobe ... i have way too many clothes
This blog will chronicle my trials and tribulations throughout twenty twelve and beyond and will not focus on any one thing in particular.
The reason for the blog title? My husband and I have decided that we will move from our current location, Toowoomba, up to the Sunshine Coast in about a years time. And no, I'm not looking to create a 'new' me --- just a better version ; )
Would love you to join me on this new adventure.