Thursday 27 June 2013

Bump Day: Week 34 Edition

I missed bump day yesterday - a combo of not loving any of the pics I took and just being too busy. I thought I would be able to cruise on out of work quite casually but no, I am flat strap. I have eleven and a half work days left and it couldn't come sooner. I'm telling baby he can come on or about the 18th July - I reckon that would be perfect. 

thrifted witchery dress | dotti scarf | asos ballet flats

Heading to an engagement party this weekend - will be fun but I think I'll be leaving the husband and heading home early. Nothing like a thirty-five-week pregnant lady at the pub.

As always, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. love a bit of leopard print. A lovely winter outfit. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that scarf! your bump is so cute! coming up so close now x

    ReplyDelete