Wednesday 5 June 2013

Hump Day, Bump Day: Week 31 Edition

We've reached Wednesday again which signals my weekly bump day outfit. I chose a simple outfit today inspired by my good friend Mel (check out her new blog here) who regularly rocks a good pair of leggings with a gorgeous knit or stylish jacket - it's a style I can see myself wearing lots post pregnancy - when i'm  sick of sitting around in my pyjama's for days on end ; )
lorna jane tights | asos maternity boyfriend tee (here) | asos glitter flats (here) | michael kors watch | sunnygirl vest

Speaking of pyjama's, my patience paid off and I was able to score a pair of the Arabella Ramsay for Target Bambi PJ's and a nightie for 30% off last Thursday in Target's stocktake sale. I will wash them and potentially put them in my bag for the hospital - I may have just given birth to a baby but still want to look good. I will be packing my hair straightener too! 



Oh, I also had my baby shower last weekend. It was so great and the baby certainly got spoilt. My sis, best friend, mum, dad, husband and brother's partner put in a huge effort to make it such a special day. So if you're reading this, THANK YOU. It was super special. According to my app, 60 days to go!


Till next week. Oh wait ... GO QUEENSLAND!

3 comments:

  1. You are looking lovely! Glad to hear you enjoyed your baby shower & got spoilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby shower looks perfect.
    And your new pj's are perfect.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I too have been loving my leggings with a long top and scarf for comfort and style. Your baby shower looks great.

    ReplyDelete