Wednesday 19 June 2013

Hump Day, Bump Day: Week 33 Edition

I've had this jacket for yonks and just haven't found the right outfit to wear it with so today wore it as the basis of my outfit. Teamed with a simple Kookai tank I picked up at a garage sale for a dollar and good ol maternity jeans from jeanswest.

asos blazer | jeanswest maternity jeans | kookai top | kmart booties | lovisa earrings

I somehow was lucky enough to score a free blow dry for tonight - man I need it - my hair is out of control. See my instagram feed - the proof is in the frizzing.

Oh, and I started a new blog - a side blog to this one for all things parenting and babies. Well all things for those that have no clue - me included. Please come join me at http://traineemama.blogspot.com or at the facebook page - www.facebook.com/trainee.mama

1 comment:

  1. jeans west has the best jeans.
    another cute outfit.
    x

    ReplyDelete