Sunday 26 February 2012

Buy of the Week

Patience paid off this week ... a pair of Riders baby pink skinnies that I had noticed a couple of months ago came home with me when MYER so kindly took an extra fifty percent off the sale items in the miss shop department.



They are a very fine corduroy in the cutest baby/lolly pink. Usually I would steer well clear of cord but these were too adorable to leave behind.


They were reduced to $35 from an original $100. I also picked up some riders denim shorts and a pair of riders bumster vegas  jeans as well as a Ladakh jumpsuit and miss shop animal print dress. I might have gone a little crazy but how can you resist for an extra 50% off!

Flea Market Finds soon.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great price for Lee denim, and such a perfect colour for this season too :) Looking forward to your flea market finds xx

    ReplyDelete