Wednesday 8 February 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It's time for what I wore Wednesday again darlings!


Today's dress was picked up at trade secret last week - $10 cheaper than what the tag said it was. Hello $10 dress!





Obvious dress, asos heels, asos clutch, vintage belt

After seeing these photos I am wondering why everyone at work was telling me how nice my hair looked this morning - freshly washed and left to dry naturally and all. All I see is a pathetic mess of half-assed waves and a whole lot more of frizzy-frizz-frizz. I'll be attacking that with the GHD when I get home!

A big thanks must go to my fabulous co-worker and stand-in photographer Mr Keith Smith ... go check out his work on facebook.My regular photographer was a silly billy and injured herself gardening! Nothing like a shovel through your foot to make use of your health insurance. Get better soon Leah : )

Last but not least, happy birthday to one of my favourite people - Miss Lisa Brockbank! If you are having a bub or are looking for a baby pressie, go check out her lovely creations!

Peta xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great coloured dress the cluth compliments it nicely.

    Just read your wedding article in tickle the imagination, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I always find that too, whenever I do nothing to my hair I get the most compliments! I think it looks great :)

    Love your nails! x

    ReplyDelete