Wednesday 29 February 2012

What I wore Wednesday

Navy and Orange/Polka Dots and Full skirts  - what a winning combination. This outfit even got the thumbs up from the husband and that is very rare.
DSC06601
DSC06592
     
DSC06607
    DSC06611
Free Fusion top (thrifted), asos skirt, diana ferrari heels (thrifted), cassette society sunglasses (thread people), guess bag (gift from a friend) 


This weekend we are off to the Stanthorpe Apple and Grape Festival. It is a bi-annual event and this will be my third trip. My husband grew up in Stanthorpe and this festival is lots of fun. There is every possibility that we may have brought a child into the world for the 2014 festival so I'm going to make the most of this one!

Happy hump day xxx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!! Extra bonus if the husband likes it. I love red and blue together. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those heels are perfect! I have such a thing for brown/tan shoes.

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit and I adore your ring too and the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw that's a cute outfit! Have fun in Stanthorpe :) ps I've got your dress all packed and ready to go, just waiting for the money to clear through paypal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy Stanthorpe - love polka dots on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look, perfect colour combination! X

    ReplyDelete