Monday 26 March 2012

Race Day Fashion Diary

Toowoomba is a big horse racing town and the annual Weetwood race day is nearing. The 10,000+ crowd meet, which coincides with the Toowoomba Show Holiday is the biggest social event of the year.

My go-to-fashion-friend M and I are attending what could be my last Weetwood race day due to the impending move to the Sunshine Coast at the end of the year.

I thought I would do a bit of a re-cap of fashion choices throughout the years - some right, some not so right. Let's just say I'm glad I don't have any photos prior to this as they were probably terrible!


2006


2007

seduce dress + diana ferrari heels

Dan and I - this gorgeous boy is getting married on Saturday to the amazingly gorgeous Bec


2008

 
wearing seduce dress and vintage belt

2009

 
it was in winter this year ... and I look like a whale! Wearing marc jacobs knock-off coat and vintage hat

 
2010

 
my favourite pic of the husband and I wearing diana ferrari heels, cassette society sunnies and clutch, kuku (?) dress 

2011


 
wearing asos dress and vintage fascinator

2012
...

In other sad news I had to replace my blog template. I'm not overly happy with the current one so will  be looking around for a new one. 

Hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lots of gorgeous race day looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't changed much in the last 6 years! (apart from the clothes). Love the dress you wore this year, the colour is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete