Friday 13 April 2012

Jumpin' in the Puddles

Hooray, it is raining today ... well sort of - enough to crack open the hunter box and wear my new gumboots!

Thank you to all who put in their two cents as to which colour I should get.

I ended up with these:


glossy black.

I may have caved and also got the red ... stay tuned for an outfit post with those!

I've instagrammed them - check it out to your right! And come follow me - peta_ballerina!

My twinnie is down in Melbourne this weekend. A final holiday before the baby comes and has just posted a photo of the Zara store on facebook. I've just requested a bright blazer but doubt she'll take my comment seriously! Here is a photo of us at one of our besties weddings recently.

I love this girl. She is my best friend. I wish I got to see her more.


I only just found the touch up effects in picasa and had a good ol play with the effects. The edit program piknik is being discontinued as of next week some time. DEVO!! The airbrush feature is

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Here is the photo before.



Oh, and if you're interested I bought the boots from countryattire.com and they currently have 10% off all items and free delivery. The code expires on the 17th April.

Have a fabulous weekend xxx

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are having fun in the puddles. I can't wait to see the red ones!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the boots! I'm heading to a 21st this weekend (out in the sticks) and wanted to style a navy dress with some gumboots...what kind of colours would you recommend I combo navy with?!

    ReplyDelete