Wednesday 11 April 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

My fashion inspiration pinboard seems to be almost daily updated with images directly from the gorgeous Atlantic Pacific.

Today's outfit inspiration was this.I adored the mix of colours and textures and so want to get me a chunky cable knit green jumper for the cooler months.






ralph lauren jumper, riders by lee jeans, thrifted country road flats, old kmart belt, thrifted just jeans old linen shirt, glomesh-like vintage purse, cassette society sunnies

Thought I would throw in some ADORABLE photos of the rock dog. I never get sick of him and his silly faces. 



Hope you enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovve your new blog design. Love the mix of pastels too very cute. How could anyone resist that face? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome shoes!

    I'm loving the new blog design too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha your dog is so cute! Love the outfit too.

    ReplyDelete