Wednesday 18 April 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Morning lovelies from a little tired and weary young lady.

Last night M (from Allure and Grace Styling) and I travelled down to BrisVegas to attend the Fabled & True/Blossom Fashion Parade. Neither of us had ever been to a parade before so weren't entirely sure what to expect. After walking in the wrong direction and getting a bit lost we finally asked a local for help and found the location - the Kerbside Bar tucked away between Wickham and Ann streets.

The parade showcased some AMAZING pieces and the models looked perfect but it left me wondering whether the designer made items for average size girls like me.


 Either way, the collection was gorgeous. My favourite was the dress above ... a perfect vintage-inspired wedding dress.

This is what I planned to wear:

 

and I actually followed through ...
vintage dress and belt, dotti clutch, vivienne westwood pumps

Today I'm sporting a quickly put together outfit but one which I don't mind. I had quite the sleep in this morning due to getting home pretty late last night.

wearing vintage blouse, river island belt, asos cullotes, ray ban sunnies

Have a lovely Wednesday. Come follow me on instagram - peta_ballerina!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love both those outfits!!! if I could steal those shoes I would, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your outfit for the fash parade, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful dress, you looked lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! It's such a pleasure to *meet* your blog, and I'm loving the sweet vintage style. Also, you made a great purchase with those Hunters... I've had mine for years and they are complete lifesavers over and over again!

    Catherine @ The Spring
    http://www.thespringblog.com

    ReplyDelete