Friday 27 April 2012

Latest Purchases + Keratin

I've been a bit quiet on the ol-blogosphere lately but thought I would pop by with some recent purchases. I may have been going a little nuts lately and will be promptly placing myself on a spending ban to save for a trip to the US in late September.
Naturally I couldn't resist the 25% off asos code on Anzac Day and added these items to my basket.






My question is ... how would you style the jeans?

Oh, and I may have taken a gamble and purchased these soles by nude boots on eBay for a bargain price. They might arrive and I may hate them but I may love them too.

I've been battling tonsillitis for a week now and the penicillin is not doing what it is supposed to. Regarldess of how lousy I was feeling I had already booked in a keratin straightening treatment at the gold coast on Tuesday and dind't want to cancel at the last minute. It was a $99 deal I bought on spreets and it claimed to be $450 value. I am super happy with the results - I washed my hair for hte first time this morning, roughly blow dried it and only had to straighten the top layer. So much less maintenance!! If you have been consiering getting a keratin smoothing treatment done please email me with any questions you may have. I would totally recommend it! 

Here I am post blow dry - hello no frizzies!

and post straighten - top layer only ...

Hope your weekend is spent enjoying whatever it is you enjoy doing. 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Those boots are amazing. Your hair looks great. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the things you bought, I actually had that skirt in my saved list for a while.

    I would wear a very simple outfit with the jeans, with a black or white tee or shirt. can't wait to see how you style them! x

    ReplyDelete