Monday 13 August 2012

Inspired ... Red, White and Animal Print

When I laid eyes on this picture of Kate Moss I knew I had to pin it straight away. Red, white and animal print is a classic in my book and is a look that anyone can recreate usually with pieces directly from their own wardrobe. 


That jacket is AMAZING and if I could look that good in red leather pants (and could afford them for that matter) I'd search around the world for the ultimate pair. But I found an alternative in the form of these Lorna Jane jeggings (which aren't all that cheap themselves to be honest). Thinking back to no more than a year ago you would have never seen me even consider buying, let along wearing jeggings but times are a changing. I'm no Kate Moss but quite like this outfit. Can you really go wrong with this colour/pattern combo?
all iphone photos ahead edited with instagram or Photo Editor.

thrifted jacqui e cardi | target shirt | lorna jane jeggings | corelli ballet flats | guess bag

I have some other random photos to share as well. Some that have made it to instragram and some that haven't - all from my iphone : )
trying on said jeggings at Lorna Jane. Bloody left with the hoodie too.

the one and only mr rock dog

the cutest vintage little boys shirt

all dresses at target were $29 on Saturday. I picked up these two and in doing so, saved myself $70!

an amazing sunset last week.

I've also added some items to my shop my closet page including some vintage gems. Go check it out if you want. Open to offers of course : )

Oh, and have you entered my giveaway yet?! I have two photobooks up for grabs worth just under $100 eacy - great for documenting a wedding, holiday, family or perhaps your outfits?!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit, leopard and red is the best combo! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is so adorable! Love the outfit. The first thing I am buying after I have the baby is some fun coloured jeans. There are some awesome pink leopard print ones in Portmans that I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock even more than Kate! I love this outfit, I'd wear it in a flash! Love your doggie's snooty expression! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good idea getting the jeggings!

    haha love the pics of pup!

    x

    ReplyDelete